Thursday, November 8, 2012

Prescribing T-Shirt Punctuation

 
As cute as the idea behind this shirt is, I paused before I read the second line because I am not accustomed seeing the singular form of the first person pronoun in its uncapitalized state.

Yes, I know that I should be in this day and age with the newly created spelling, punctuation and grammar rules of texting.

And I'm sure the same can be said about the fact that a t-shirt about punctuation is lacking punctuation.

Photo via facebook

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love your writing style !

Carol Tomany said...

This is great. I just posted a blog based on a pun.

http://divineknits-infiknit.blogspot.ca/2012/12/may-fourth-and-in-between.html

I'm looking forward to following your posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...